Cover Your Set of Wheels
You might be tempted to purchase the first, cheapest auto insurance policy that you see online. However, while you may save time, you may end up with the wrong coverage for needs. Inadequate protection for your automobile can lead to financial strain later on down the road.
means you’re in the trusted hands of professionals who are committed to providing coverage that suits you. We will take time to get to know what you need and deserve, and help you stay ahead of the changing auto insurance landscape. Whether you are commuting into Denver or heading to the Rocky Mountain National Park for a weekend away, your vehicle requires the right insurance.
What Does Our Auto Insurance Cover?
A Spotlight’s standard auto insurance policy covers:
Bodily injury liability
– This applies to injuries that you cause to someone else. While there is a state-required minimum amount of coverage motorists need to have, it is worth adding more coverage to your policy as serious accidents can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Property damage liability
– If you cause damage to someone’s property while driving, this coverage will help to pay for the repairs.
Medical payments or personal injury protection (PIP)
– This coverage in your policy pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers. It can cover medical payments, lost wages, and more.
– Collision coverage helps to pay for damages to your car as a result of a collision with another car or object.
– If your car suffers damage from vandalism, fire, hail, or gets stolen, you can turn to your policy to help you pay for repairs or a replacement.
Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage
– This coverage in your policy reimburses you if an uninsured driver hits you, or if a driver doesn’t have enough coverage to pay for a claim.
Get customized auto insurance coverage
that suits your unique needs and budget. From Loveland to Larksput, Bennett to Black Hawk, we can help you secure reliable car insurance.